Binding Open Season for 2021-22 Annual Export Service at Empress
Bid Window Closes August 26, 2021
TransGas Limited (TransGas) hereby announces a Binding Open Season for Short Term Firm Export Transport Service for the TransGas Energy Pool (TEP) to Empress. This Binding Open Season is being conducted pursuant to the terms and conditions contained within the TransGas Comprehensive Tariff and the terms and conditions set out herein.
The cost for this service is the Long-term Firm Export (E11.0) toll; current TransGas rates available and are subject to change.
|Service Type||Toll||Renewal Rights||Transportation Capacity||Term|
|Long Term Firm Export at Empress||Long Term Firm Export Service (E11.0)||No Renewal Rights (NRR)||Up to 30,000 GJ/d||November 1, 2021 - October 31, 2022|
Additional terms governing this service include:
- Bids by entities or their affiliates cannot exceed the available transportation capacity for the available term.
- Bid durations must match the available term length.
- This service will have no renewal rights.
The requests received will be evaluated and awarded based on the following:
- TransGas will evaluate the Binding Open Season Bids until such time that the availability left in the Open Season has been awarded. If, at any point in time during the evaluation process, circumstances are such that a Customer’s minimum requested capacity exceeds the available quantity, no further evaluation will be made to the submitted Bid Form.
- If oversubscribed, Bids will be allocated on a prorated basis.
Interested Customers are invited to complete the Bid Form below and return it to TransGas via email by 4:00 p.m. Saskatchewan time, August 26, 2021.
Immediately following the close of the Binding Open Season, TransGas will evaluate the Bid Forms received, allocate the service quantities and contact interested parties regarding the amount of service allocated to them through the Binding Open Season. TransGas will then enter the Request For Service for the contracts into MyTransGas.
Following the close of the Annual Binding Open Season TransGas will not accept any further requests for this service. Future export service will be offered through seasonal, monthly and daily binding open seasons subject to availability.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the implications of this Service offering for your natural gas transportation and storage portfolio, please contact TransGas: