Access your MyTransGas account (through the myQuorum platform) at any time to:
- view your gas flows
- enter a request for service (RFS)
- check shipper balance (inventory)
- enter and update nominations
- access invoices
- run various reports
- enter a pre-determined allocation (PDA)
MyTransGas Account Request
Get access to the secure MyTransGas electronic business service (through myQuorum).
MyTransGas Notices, Updates and Support Documents
- April 16, 2020 - Shipper Tolerance Change +10% and -10% effective April 17, 2020.
- April 2, 2020 - Shipper Tolerance Change +15% and -5% effective April 3, 2020.
- January 21, 2020 - February 2020 Fuel Rate is complete. Nominations can now be entered for February.
- January 21, 2020 - Shipper Tolerance Change +10% and -10% effective January 22, 2020.
- January 14, 2020 - Shipper Tolerance Change +15% and -5% effective January 15, 2020.
- December 19, 2019 - January 2020 Fuel Rate is complete. Nominations can now be entered for January.
- January 30, 2020 - The TransGas website will be unavailable Saturday February 1, 2020 from 6:00 p.m. CCT until 10:00 p.m. CCT for planned system maintenance.
- January 28, 2020 - The TransGas website will be unavailable Tuesday January 28, 2020 from 7:00 p.m. CCT until 9:00 p.m. CCT for planned system maintenance.
- January 16, 2020 - The TransGas website will be unavailable Saturday January 18, 2020 from 6:00 p.m. CCT until 11:00 p.m. CCT for planned system maintenance.
- January 10, 2020 - The TransGas website will be unavailable on Saturday, January 11 from 7:00 a.m. (Saskatchewan time) until 2:00 p.m. due to planned maintenance. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you require nominations to be entered on your behalf on this day, please call the TransGas Customer Services on-call cell: (306)537-0926.
MyTransGas Customer Help Manuals
We are here to help you. Please refer to the manuals below and contact us if you have any further questions or issues.
December 13, 2019
TransGas updated the MyTransGas web application to address some issues identified in the 2019 MyTransGas Survey.
A summary of these changes are as follows.
Nomination Submission screen and Nomination Maintenance screen have totals on the 'Rec' and 'Del' columns.
- Widget errors
Configuration is available to address the 'Not Authorized' notices on widgets.
This configuration will cause the widget, which currently only displays a ribbon, to display the full widget. It will contain information that is relevant to the company but not to that particular user. If the user clicks on the widget information, the user will be taken to the report/web page where the information exists. It will then tell the user that they do not have authorization to view the data.
- Help Documents
All Help Documents within MyTransGas and on TransGas.com have been updated to a PDF version containing a Table of Contents. Clicking on any title within the Table of Contents will take users to the relevant information/page. The documents are also searchable.
MyTransGas notices are now linked to the TransGas.com related page.
- Reports updates
a) Flowing Gas - Measurement Information Report (RPT_ALRX04): This report now includes agent meters in the location pick list. For those who are agents, choosing the Operator BP # and production month/or accounting month, will result in ALL meters for which you are the operator or operator agent being returned in the output.
b) Meter Measurement Monthly (RPTGL_AL06): Average Heat Value has been added to the Meter Measurement Monthly RPTGL_AL06. This report rolls up the daily measurement into a monthly number. It can be run for a meter for a range of accounting periods. This report is available in Reports/CAW Allocations.
c) Scheduled vs Measured Volumes (RPT_ALRX54): When clicking the 'paper' icon in the 'Actions' column of the 'All Meters' section of the Measurement/Operator Persona widget, a detailed ALRX54 report will be launched with the data for every day of the current month for that location. This report has also been added to Reports - CAW Allocations
d) Reports review: This review has been completed, and it was brought to our attention that there are too many reports available. Some of these reports had been rewritten to better meet customer needs but the original report remained. We have now removed the obsolete or unutilized reports. The result is a shorter list of reports to choose from, each of which contains the most valuable information. Please let us know if we have inadvertently removed any reports that you value!
- Security - Sign-on Mask
The password length has been updated to an 8-character minimum, including at least one upper case letter, one lower case letter, and one digit.
This change does not impact any existing users with current passwords shorter than eight characters. Users can continue to login without issue; this change will come into effect next time a password change is required.
- PDA Rules
The PDA rules on the web were experiencing issues with end dating existing PDA Rules and entering new PDA Rules. These issues have been resolved.
- Storage Transfers
The Storage Transfer maintenance form is now defaulting to the 'current month's accounting period™' and the 'Imbal Period' is now defaulting to 'daily'.