Bid Window Closes February 9, 2023
TransGas Limited (TransGas) hereby announces a Binding Open Season for Short Term Firm Export Transport Service for the TransGas Energy Pool (TEP) to Empress. This Binding Open Season is being conducted pursuant to the terms and conditions contained within the TransGas Comprehensive Tariff and the terms and conditions set out herein.
The cost for this service is the E11.1, E11.2, E11.3 or E21.2 Short Term Firm Export toll; current TransGas rates are available on the TransGas website and are subject to change. New Short Term Firm Export service will be an E11.1 service. If a customer wishes to convert existing D11.0, L11.0 or D21.0 delivery demand to export demand it will be an E11.2, E11.3 or E21.2 service respectively. Customers will indicate on the bid form their desired minimum and maximum volume and applicable service type for the requested service.
|Service Type||Toll||Renewal Rights||Transportation Capacity||Term|
|Short Term Firm Export at Empress||E11.1, E11.2, E11.3 Or E21.2||No Renewal Rights (NRR)||Up to 50,000 GJ/d||April 1, 2023 – October 31, 2023|
Additional terms governing this service include:
• Bids by entities or their affiliates cannot exceed the available transportation capacity for the available term.
• Bid durations must match the available term length.
• This service will have no renewal rights.
The requests received will be evaluated and awarded based on the following:
• TransGas will evaluate the Binding Open Season Bids until such time that the availability left in the Open Season has been awarded. If, at any point in time during the evaluation process, circumstances are such that a Customer’s minimum requested capacity exceeds the available quantity, no further evaluation will be made to the submitted Bid Form.
• If oversubscribed, Bids will be allocated on a prorated basis.
Interested Customers are invited to complete the following attached Bid Form below and return it to TransGas via email by 4:00 p.m. Saskatchewan Time, February 9, 2023.
Immediately following the close of the Binding Open Season, TransGas will evaluate the Bid Forms received, allocate the service quantities and contact interested parties regarding the amount of service allocated to them through the Binding Open Season. TransGas will then enter the Request For Service for the contracts into MyTransGas.
Details for this, and future Export Service Open Seasons, can be reviewed on the TransGas website under Services & Facilities – Natural Gas Services – Export Delivery Transportation Services.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the implications of this Binding Open Season offering for your natural gas transportation portfolio, please contact your TransGas Key Account Manager:
Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager