Bid Window Closes August 17, 2022
TransGas Limited (TransGas) hereby announces a Binding Open Season for Long Term Firm Export Transport Service with No Renewal Rights (NRR) for the TransGas Energy Pool (TEP) to Empress. This Binding Open Season is being conducted pursuant to the terms and conditions contained within the TransGas Comprehensive Tariff and the terms and conditions set out herein.
The cost for this service is the Long-term Firm Export (E11.0) toll; current TransGas rates available on the TransGas website and are subject to change.
|Service Type||Toll||Renewal Rights||Transportation Capacity||Term|
|Long Term Firm Export at Empress||Long Term Firm Export Service (E11.0)||No Renewal Rights (NRR)||Up to 25,000 GJ/d||November 1, 2022 - October 31, 2023|
Additional terms governing this service include:
- Bids by entities or their affiliates cannot exceed the available transportation capacity for the available term.
- Bid durations must match the available term length.
- This service will have no renewal rights.
The requests received will be evaluated and awarded based on the following:
- TransGas will evaluate the Binding Open Season Bids until such time that the availability left in the Open Season has been awarded. If, at any point in time during the evaluation process, circumstances are such that a Customer’s minimum requested capacity exceeds the available quantity, no further evaluation will be made to the submitted Bid Form. If a Customer’s maximum requested capacity exceeds the available quantity, it will be capped at the transportation capacity available. If a Customer’s prorated allocation is less than their minimum request, that allocation will be zero.
- If oversubscribed, Bids will be allocated on a prorated basis.
Interested Customers are invited to complete the following attached Bid Form below and return it to TransGas via email by 4:00 p.m. Saskatchewan time, August 17, 2022.
Immediately following the close of the Binding Open Season, TransGas will evaluate the Bid Forms received, allocate the service quantities and contact interested parties regarding the amount of service allocated to them through the Binding Open Season. TransGas will then enter the Request For Service (RFS) for the contracts into MyTransGas.
Following the close of the Annual Binding Open Season TransGas will not accept any further requests for this service. Future export service will be offered through seasonal, monthly and daily binding open seasons subject to availability.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the implications of this Binding Open Season offering for your natural gas transportation portfolio, please contact TransGas at:
Key Account Manager
Director, TransGas Customer Services