Binding Open Season for Empress to TEP Transport Service
Bid Window Closes July 28, 2021, 4:00 p.m.
TransGas Limited (TransGas) hereby announces a Binding Open Season for Non-renewable Long Term Firm Empress to TransGas Energy Pool (TEP) Transport Service. This offer is being conducted pursuant to the terms and conditions contained within the TransGas Comprehensive Tariff and the terms and conditions set out herein. First come, first served volumes will not be available during this Binding Open Season.
The cost for this service is the R11.0 Long Term Firm Receipt Transportation, current TransGas rates are available and are subject to change. This service will have no renewal rights (NRR). Empress to TEP service will not be treated as a queue for future NIT to TEP service offerings.
|Service Type||Toll||Renewal Rights||Transportation Capacity Available (GJ/d)||Term|
|Long Term Firm Empress to TEP Receipt Service||R11.0||No Renewal Rights||20,000 GJ/d||Nov. 1, 2021 - Oct. 31, 2022|
Additional terms governing this service include:
- Bids by entities or their affiliates cannot exceed the available transportation capacity.
- Queue deposit is not required.
- Service offering may be contingent on the ability to acquire third party transport if required.
- Any awarded Empress to TEP Service will terminate on October 31, 2022.
- This service offering has the same priority of service as NIT to TEP Service.
Received requests will be evaluated and awarded based on the following:
- If oversubscribed, Bids will be allocated on a prorated basis.
- TransGas will evaluate the Binding Open Season Bid Forms until such time that the available capacity in the Open Season has been awarded. If, at any point in time during the evaluation process, circumstances are such that a Customer’s minimum acceptable capacity exceeds available capacity, there will be no further evaluation of the submitted Bid Form.
Bid Forms must be submitted by 4:00 p.m. Saskatchewan time on July 28, 2021.
After the Open Season closes and capacity has been awarded, any remaining Empress to TEP capacity will be available as R11.0 or R11.1 Service on a first-come, first-served basis as per TransGas’ discretion.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the implications of this Service offering for your natural gas transportation and storage portfolio, please contact TransGas:
Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager