Binding Open Season for Winter 2019/2020 Short Term Firm Export Service Offering
August 26, 2019
TransGas Limited (TransGas) hereby announces a Binding Open Season for Short Term Firm Export Transport Service for the TransGas Energy Pool (TEP) to TC Energy Mainline at Empress. This Binding Open Season is being conducted pursuant to the terms and conditions contained within the TransGas Comprehensive Tariff and the terms and conditions set out herein.
The cost for this service is the E11.1, E11.2 or E21.2 Short Term Firm Export toll; current TransGas rates are subject to change. New Short Term Firm Export service will be an E11.1 service. If a customer wishes to convert existing D11.0 or D21.0 delivery demand to export demand it will be an E11.2 or E21.2 service respectively. Customers will indicate their desired minimum and maximum volume and applicable service type for the requested service.
The available term for Short Term Firm Export is from November 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020 at Empress. If available, based on system operation, TransGas may also offer additional monthly export through future Binding Open Seasons.
|Service Type||Toll||Renewal Rights
|Short Term Firm Export at Empress||E11.1, E11.2 or E21.2
||No Renewal Rights (NRR)
||Up to 40,000 GJ/d
||November 1, 2019 – March 31, 2020|
Additional terms governing this service include:
- Bids by entities or their affiliates cannot exceed the available transportation capacity for the indicated term.
- Bid durations must match the available term length.
- Queue deposit is not required
The requests received will be evaluated and awarded based on the following:
- TransGas will evaluate the Binding Open Season Bid Forms until such time as the availability left in the Open Season has been awarded. If, at any point in time during the evaluation process, circumstances are such that a customer’s minimum requested capacity exceeds the available quantity, no further evaluation will be made to the submitted Bid Form.
- If oversubscribed, Bids will be allocated on a prorated basis
Interested customers are invited to complete the Request for Service by 12:00 p.m. Saskatchewan time, September 27, 2019.
Immediately following the close of the Binding Open Season, TransGas will evaluate the Bid Forms received, allocate the service quantities and contact interested parties regarding the amount of service allocated to them through the Binding Open Season. TransGas will then enter the Request for Service and award the contract within the TransGas Business System, QPTM.