We recognize that our customers have unique gas needs, including specific pressures, gas quality, peak demands, and pressure. Since each gas facility is unique, we provide you with an estimate that is customized to satisfy your specific gas requirements.
Before You Begin
To make sure we can provide an accurate estimate, and design the appropriate infrastructure to meet your needs, we need as much information as possible about your facility request.
Before filling out the facility estimate request form below, please gather as much of the following information as possible:
- Land location or physical address for your proposed facility
- Type of service required
- Requested in-service date
- Peak hourly flow in gigajoules (GJ) per hour
- Requested maximum daily demand in GJ per day
- Minimum daily flow in GJ per day
- Gas pressure range for delivery service
- If hydrogen sulfide (H2S) is present (receipt service only)
- For receipt customers, a detailed gas analysis of a raw gas sample, and an engineered forecast of what treated gas quality will be.
- A brief description of what you will be using natural gas for (e.g. fuel gas, processing)
Once we receive your service estimate request, one of our Customer Connect specialists will be in touch to discuss your requirements and gather additional details for your facility. The type of estimate you require will also be discussed.